Starting 7 December 2020, Filipino citizens’ foreign spouses and children, regardless of age, who are travelling with them will be allowed entry visa-free.
Kindly note that the entry of above mentioned foreigners is subject to the following conditions:
1. Must be travelling together with the Filipino spouse/parent;
2. Must travel with a valid passport with a period of validity not less than six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay in the Philippines;
3. Must be able to show proof of blood relation to the Filipino spouse or parent (i.e. NSO Marriage Contract / Report of Marriage, Birth Certificate, Koseki Tohon with English translation, etc.) to the satisfaction of the immigration authorities at the port of entry;
4. Must be nationals allowed to enter the country visa-free under Executive Order No. 408, s/ 1960 (https://tokyo.philembassy.net/consular-section/services/visa/visa-free-entry-for-temporary-visits/#nav-cat);
5. With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility (http://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/facilities-inspected-as-of-august-24-2020/);
6. With proof of pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider (may be registered through the airlines, the Philippine Red Cross: https://e-cif.redcross.org.ph/ or the Philippine Airport Diagnostics Laboratory: https://www.padlab.ph/DLS/PassengerCIF);
7. Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers.
For further information, please contact Philippine Consulate(Osaka) or Embassy of the Philippines(Tokyo).